A light face and body wash suitable for everyday use. This fragrance-free body wash is perfect for babies, children and adults with reactive and sensitive skin. With superfats galore like avocado oil, olive oil and more, this liquid castile soap will leave your skin hydrated day after day.
- Gentle: Soap is for the whole family leaving skin soft and smooth
- Versatile: 3 x Concentrated, biodegradable, comforting and warm
- Scent-Free: No masking agents, scents are the ingredients
- Sensitivity: This is ideal for sensitive, hyper-sensitive skin
Clean and Fresh, without Aroma or Essential Oil
How to Use:
Gently massage just a couple drops of this concentrated soap into wet skin. This product can be used for the face, hand, and body and works wonders on Body blemishes, odors, in-grows due to the antiseptic oil essentials. Rinse thoroughly.
**Our products are made with natural ingredients, including oils that naturally become cloudy in cooler temperatures. Cloudiness at cold temperatures may occur and is totally normal considering the quality of ingredients.Key Ingredients:
- Avocado Oil: A beauty food containing vitamins A, C, E, and K. A antioxidants that protect your skin from environmental damage and contains raw monounsaturated.
- Coconut Oil: Filled with 90% saturated fat and is an anti-inflammatory, hydration, and high lauric acid, for a moisturizing cleanse.
- Cocoa Butter: A phytonutrient, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. It creates a barrier to protect your skin from moisture loss and helps maintain its elasticity and tone.
- Olive Oil: Absorbs quickly and heals dry skin that often lacks moisture, and is high in unsaturated fats such as Vitamins A and E.
Full Ingredients List:
Aqua (Distilled Water), Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Olive Oil (Olea Europaea), Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima), Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao Seed), Vegetable Glycerin
Silicones, Mineral oil, Palm oil, Petrochemicals, Parabens, Polyethylene, Sulfates, GMOs, DEA/TEA, Phthalates, Drying Alcohol, Synthetic dyes or fragrances, Gluten, Animal by-products.